1. Manish Kumar Gupta, Yogesh Kumar,
Neeleshwar Sonnathi, Sanjay Kumar Sharma,
“Hydrothermally grown Zinc Oxide Nanostructures@carbon composites for
supercapacitor application” physica status solidi (a), 12/10/2022, 2022, Impact Factor:
2. Komal, Ranbir Singh, Vinayak G. Parale, Yogesh Kumar,
Kuldeep Mishra & Vivek
Kumar Shukla “Studies on the ZnCl2 activated carbons derived from Sabal palmetto and
Pterospermum acerifolium leaves for EDLC application” Biomass Conversion and
Biorefinery, 2022/07/29, 2022; Impact Factor: 4.987
3. Narbir Singh Kamalika Banerjee Y. K. Bainsla, Manoj K.Singh, Meenal Gupta, Ashwani
Kumar, Pankaj Singh, Santosh J.Uke, Satish P. Mardikar, Vikram U.Pandit, Yogesh
Kumar, “Preparation of electrochemically stable choline chloride-sugar based sustainable
electrolytes and study of effect of water on their electrochemical behaviour” Materials
Today Proceedings, Volume 53, Part 1, 2022, Pages 179-184.
4. Narbir Singh, Kamalik Banerjee, Meenal Gupta ,Y. K. Bainsla, U.Pandit, Pankaj Singh,
Santosh J.Uke, AshwaniKumar, Satish P.Mardikar, Yogesh Kumar,” Concentration
dependent electrochemical performance of aqueous choline chloride electrolyte”
Materials Today Proceedings, Volume 53, Part 1, 2022, Pages 161-167.
5. Santosh J. Uke, Satish P. Mardikar, Ashwani Kumar, Yogesh Kumar, Meenal Gupta and
Yogesh Kumar “A review of π-conjugated polymer-based nanocomposites for metal-ion
batteries and supercapacitors” Royal Society Open Science, Volume 08, Issue 10, Article
210567. 2021; Impact Factor: 3.653, https://doi.org/10.1098/rsos.210567
6. Yogesh Kumar, Anshu Gupta, A. K. Thakur, Santosh J. Uke, Vishal Khatri, Ashwani
Kumar, Meenal Gupta & Yogesh Kumar, “Advancement and current scenario of
engineering and design in transparent supercapacitors: electrodes and electrolyte” Journal
of Nanoparticle Research, Volume 23, Issue 05, article 119, 2021; Impact Factor: 2.253,
7. Yogesh Kumar, S.J. Uke, Ashwani Kumar, S.P. Mardikar, Meenal Gupta, A.K. Thakur,
Patrizia Bocchetta, Anshu Gupta, Vinay Kumar and Yogesh Kumar,”
triethanolamine-ethoxylate (TEA-EO) assisted hydrothermal synthesis of hierarchical
-MnO2 Nanorods: Effect of surface Morphology on capacitive performance accepted for
publication in the journal of Nano Express Volume 2,Issue 4, 2021.
8. Yogesh Kumar, Seema Chopra, A. Gupta, Y. Kumar, S.J. Uke, S.P. Mardikar, “Low
temperature synthesis of MnO2 nanostructure for supercapacitor application” Material
Science for Energy Technologies, Volume 3, 2020, pages 566-574.
9. Yogesh Kumar, Seema Chopra, Anshu Gupta, Y. Kumar, “Comparative study of MnO2
and Carbon-MnO2 composite electrode based symmetric supercapacitor”, Infokara
Research Journal, Volume 9, Issue 03, 2020.
10.Yogesh Kumar, S. J. Uke, Seema Chopra, Anshu Gupta, Sanjeev Kumar, Y Kumar,
“Enhanced electrochemical property of Ag doped manganese oxide electrode synthesis
by hydrothermal route” Infokara Research Journal, volume 9, Issue 3, 2020.
Book Chapter Publication:
● Meenal Gupta, Santosh J. Uke, Yogesh Kumar, Sweta Sharma, Ashwani Kumar, Pushpa
Singh, Amit Saxena, Bhaskar Bhattacharya, Yogesh Kumar, Book: Applications of
Nanomaterials for Energy Storage Devices, Rechargable Battery with nanotechnology,
Edition1st Edition, 2022, Imprint CRC Press, Pages36, eBook ISBN9781003216308,
1. Yogesh Kumar, “Hydrothermal synthesis of β-MnO2 nanorods for supercapacitor
application” International Conference (Virtual) on New Trends in Chemical Research–
2022 (ICNTCR-2022), from 29-30th April, 2022, at S.U.S. Govt. College Matak
Majri, Indri, Karnal, Haryana, India
2. Yogesh Kumar, Y. Kumar, “Preparation of Ag doped manganese dioxide
nanoparticles for supercapacitor application” Indo-South Korea International
e-Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for Energy, Environment and
Biomedical Applications (iNEEBA-2021), 07-08 October, 2021, organised by
Vinayaka Mission’s Kirupananda Variyar Arts and Science College, Salem, India and
Core-Facility Center for Photochemistry & Nanomaterials, Gyeongsang National
University, South Korea.
3. Yogesh Kumar, Ashwani Kumar, Yogesh Kumar, “Synthesis of porous MnO2
nanorods and study of electrochemical performance” 6
International Conference on
Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICONN-2021), 1-3 February 2021 at SRM
institute of science and technology Kattankulathur-603203, Tamil Nadu, India.
4. Yogesh Kumar, Y. Kumar, “ Effect of electrolyte on the specific capacitance on MnO2
electrode” International Web conference on advanced material science and
engineering (ICMSE-2020), 11-12 September-2020, at Bannari Amman Institute of
Technology Sathyamangalam - 638 401 Tamil Nadu.
5. Yogesh Kumar, Anshu Gupta, Yogesh Kumar, “Surface Morphological effect of
MnO2 nanomaterial on supercapacitive performance” International Conference on
Advances in Smart Materials and Emerging Technologies” (ASMET-2020) on Jan 23
-24, 2020 at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, Delhi.
6. Yogesh Kumar, Anshu Gupta, Santosh j Uke, Ashwani Kumar, Yogesh Kumar, “A
comparative study of electrochemical performance of MnO 2 Nano-rods electrodes in
different electrolytes for supercapacitor applications” 2
nd national conference on
Science & Technology for Rural Development” (NCSTRD-2019), 14-15 October, 2019
at the Department of Chemistry, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak-124001,
7. Yogesh Kumar, Y Kumar, Ashwani Kumar, Anshu Gupta, “Conducting polymer
Poly(3-methylthiophene) active material used as electrode in electrochemical
supercapacitors with polymer based electrolytes” International meeting on energy
storage device (IMESD)-2018, December 10-12, 2018 at IIT Roorkee uttrakhand
8. Yogesh Kumar, Yogesh Kumar, “ Carbon nanotube based electrochemical
supercapacitors electrode” International Conference on sustainable Development
through Research in engineering and management (SDREM-16), December 26-27,
2016 at YMCA University of science and technology, Faridabad, Haryana , Indiain
association with International Society for productive Enhencemet, USA.
9. Yogesh Kumar, Yogesh Kumar, “Nano coatings of poly (3-hexylthiophene) based
nano-carbon electrode for electrolytic activity assessment for DNA-glucose
biosensors” India International Science Festival (IISF) - Young Scientists’ Conclave
(YSC), Dec 8-11, 2016 at National Physical Labortory (NPL) New Delhi, India.
10.Yogesh Kumar, Yogesh Kumar, Vinay Kumar Singh, “Experimental studies on Poly
(3-hexylthiophene) electrode based supercapacitors:- A comparison of electrolytic
species” National Conference on Advance in Multidisciplinary Aspects of Science &
Engineering (AMASE-2016), November 23, 2016, at Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram
University of Science and Technology, Murthal, Sonipat, Haryana, India.