- Prevention of any hierarchical injustice based on gender inequality that constrains intellectual or academic growth.
- Prevention of gender biased attitude when it comes to arbitration of efficacy of work allocated within working hours.
- Protection of the basic rights of a woman.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To help women to realize their rights of freedom.
- To treat sexual harassment as a misconduct and initiate disciplinary actions for such misconduct.
- To assist the oppressed woman to place the complaint.
- To defend the one who is victimized.
- To educate and instruct students about sexual harassment.
Victim can submit her/his complaint immediately through contact number to the Principal of the college concerned or the committee constituted by the College for this purpose.